mardi 16 février 2010

No Tolerance

I was thinking about what I should write in my blog when the purpose of it just got back to me. Discovering new bands, new albums. Which, in 5 posts, I haven't done yet. So this is the second week I'm doing this and have not even discovered one yet, so I'm doing it right now. I would ask for some suggestions but since my blog is rather new, there aren't tons of readers, even less people who comment, so I'll just pick one myself and wait for suggestions for weeks to come.

Here's what I'm doing right now, while I'm writing this. I'm looking through the React! board for some band I don't know that might interest me. Finally, I decided that I'd look into bands that are going to be in Toronto that I don't know. So 'No Tolerance' is my first attempt of discovery!

I listened to their '08 demo, it is hard as fuck! Great riffs and awesome "in your face" songs that makes you want to mosh in your living room (yep, even me, but I didn't). Definitly a good band and I'm looking forward to see them in less then 2 weeks! Fave song on the demo : Boston Ex.
If you guys have any more infos on them, if they have another demo out, an EP or whatever they should have out let me know! ('cause I'm not so sure I got their myspace page right)


Next band I'm checking out : Righteous Jams.


This is an attempt of writing something interresting. It probably isn't but I'll work on things and make a better review, listen to the band a little more than I've done today, and many more things I'm forgetting. I'm trying to find time with school, work and jams ya know.

1 commentaire:

  1. I used to listen to Righteous Jams a lot.Pretty much every time i was driving home with my friend Robb in fact.I was just listening to Rage Of Discipline for the first time in ages and i completely forgot how awesome that record is.
    I WOULDNT PAY A DOLLAR FOR A DOZEN OF YOU!!!
    Thanks for the reminder :)

    RépondreSupprimer