mardi 11 mai 2010

Final countdown

Here it is, college is almost over. You know what that means? It means summer. And summer means really good hardcore shows. And time to go to those shows. I'm planning on going to most of them. So far, that's what I'll be seeing :

May 22nd : Vile Intent with Look Beyond
May 29th : Change Of Ideas with Tightrope
for sure more to be added.

Also, 2010 seems like a good year for reunions. Outspoken and Morning Again are doing reunions. FTW. And it appears that Outspoken is doing an east coast show, which I couldn't miss. So I should add to that list of shows to go ATWR fest, which is in DC, 10 fucking hours drive. While this will cost a lot of gas money, I think it's TOTALLY worth it for the line up that has been announced so far.
As much as I hate winter, this will for sure be awesome.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire